Kelly E. Reardon
Attorney Kelly E. Reardon spent several years as a television reporter before finding her true calling in representing victims of negligence.
As a television reporter in Burlington, Vermont and Hartford, Connecticut, Attorney Reardon earned praise for her empathy and integrity. News directors turned to her first when reaching out to the family of a soldier killed in Iraq or Afghanistan because of her ability to connect with those in need. This ability won her two Associated Press Awards for her reporting in Vermont and a New England Emmy Award nomination for her work at Fox 61 in Hartford.
After five years in journalism, Attorney Reardon realized that she could make a greater difference in people's lives by representing them in the courtroom than she ever could simply sharing their stories on the news. As a result, she decided to enter the exciting world of the law, earning her J.D. at Boston College Law School, where she was elected President of the student government by the entire student body.
Attorney Reardon has also earned a Bachelor's degree cum laude from Princeton University, and Master's degrees from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and the London School of Economics and Political Science.
She is admitted to practice both in Connecticut and Rhode Island, and is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice. She also has been selected to serve on the Board of Governors of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
She has twice been appointed to serve on the Connecticut Bar Association Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee as co-chair of the Litigation Group. She is also the President of the Board of Directors of the Noank Community Support Services and serves on the Board of the Eastern Connecticut Ballet.
- Rhode Island
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: President of the Student Government
- Princeton University
- Honors: cum laude
- Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism
- London School of Economics and Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- President of the Board of Directors, Noank Community Services & Support Services
- Board of the Eastern Connecticut Ballet
- Boston College Law School Alumni Board, Student Programs Chair
- Regional Multicultural Magnet School, Endowment Committee