Experience Working for Our Clients in New London and Around Connecticut
The Reardon Law Firm, P.C. is committed to providing injured Connecticut clients with the best representation possible. Our attorneys are accessible, aggressive and dedicated to achieving success.
A serious boating accident can leave victims overwhelmed and helpless. While trying to recover mentally and physically, they face mounting medical bills and difficulty negotiating with their insurance companies. We realize that our clients need us to advocate for them, and we do so tenaciously. Our attorneys focus on providing the aggressive advocacy our clients need.
The Reardon Law Firm represents clients who have been injured in boating accidents caused by:
- Capsized vessels
- Jet Ski collisions
- Boating while intoxicated
- Defective boats and defective boating equipment, which are types of defective product cases
Boating injury litigation is a complex area of the law that requires unique experience and expertise. Only the most skilled attorneys can properly handle these cases. The Reardon Law Firm has the knowledge and focus needed to obtain the best possible result in boating accident cases.
Boating is a great recreational activity, but it can be extremely dangerous. It is essential to follow some basic safety guidelines:
- Know the rules: Before you head out on the water, learn the rules of safe boating. These can be found through the National Safe Boating Council, the United States Coast Guard Safety Resource Center and the Connecticut regulations for boating safety.
- Be prepared: Make sure to never leave shore without proper life vests and floatation devices, a first aid kit, a flare or other signaling tool, extra gasoline, ropes, flashlights and other necessary safety gear.
- Use common sense: Many boating accidents could be avoided by using simple common sense. Do not drive recklessly or in unsafe weather conditions, and never operate a boat while intoxicated.
Connecticut Boat Crash Attorneys
All cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. To speak with a New London boating accident lawyer, call or e-mail the firm for a consultation.
Se habla español.