Laura Ann Raymond
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Worker's Compensation
Attorney Laura Ann Raymond is a compassionate advocate for her clients and has devoted her career to helping individuals in the areas of personal injury, medical malpracticea nd worker’s compensation.
Prior to attending law school, she received her Bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, at the young age of 20. After college she worked with low-income families and homeless populations to find them affordable medical treatment, insurance, and nutritional assistance. Her work in this field brought her to law school to help her clients navigate the complex legal system.
While in law school, Attorney Raymond interned at Connecticut’s Health Insurance Exchange, Access Health CT and helped to ensure Connecticut residents had access to affordable health insurance in the workplace. She participated in the Asylum & Human Rights legal clinic where she successfully petitioned the United States government for asylum on behalf of a political activist from Venezuela. She also worked for several years as a certified legal intern at a small law firm that specialized in personal injury, worker’s compensation and criminal defense.
She is admitted to practice law in Connecticut and is a pro bono member of the Animal Legal Defense Fund.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2018
- Rhode Island College, Providence, Rhode Island
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Political Science & International Nongovernmental Organizational Studies
- Quinebaug Valley Community College
- Associate in Arts - 2012
- Honors: Phi Theta Kappa
- Connecticut, 2018
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2019
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, 2019 to Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2019 to Present
- New London County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present